In Studio on the show was HUNTING THE BRAVE.
- Fooled You Once – Track Dogs
- Woven – Ian O’Doherty
- Hunting the Brave – Bolt from the blue
- Hunting the Brave – Lifeline
- Hunting the Brave – Got My Mind Set on You – LIVE
- Hunting the Brave – Ultraviolet
- Hunting the Brave – Seven
- She Gunk Gunk Funk a Dunk – Zaska
8pm – 9pm
- Sun Shines Down – Track Dogs
- Sirens – In The Willows
- Home – Ryan Sheridan
- Don’t Waste Away – Cider Wasps
- Portis – Kodakid
- Solo In Soho – Philip Lynott
- Together – Philip Lynott
- One Man Show – Friends of Emmet
- Wake Up – Bairbre Anne
- How To Build an Urban Soldier – Audible Joes
- Do You really Want Me – Children of the Son
- All Roads (Lead to Roam) – Track Dogs
- Tightrope – James O’Connor
- One the Level – The Phoenix Departure
- Let it All Go – Beau Motives
- Hand In Hand – Walking On Cars
- Keep on Chewing – Jubilee All Stars – A-Z of Irish Music
- Daisy – Gangs
- Two By Two – Daisy
- Dynamo – Storyfold
- Pure – Tell No Foxx
- Feeling Much Better – Aldoc
- The Wayward Shepard – Marc O’Reilly
- You & I – Foy Vance and Bonnie Raitt
- Two By Two The Hard Ground
Winner Of The Northern Ireland Music Prize For Album Of The Year With Current Release ‘Joy Of Nothing’ Out Now!
Irish Tour Friday 6th – 9th December.
Foy Vance received the amazing news of being awarded the prestigious Northern Ireland Music Prize for Album of the Year with his current album ‘Joy of Nothing’ last night while he was on tour in the US. Luckily Foy’s band and producer popped along for the night of fun and frolics in the Mandella Hall and happily accepted the award on his behalf.
Vance expressed – “We are all very proud to have been nominated, let alone to have received the award for best album. I’m gutted I couldn’t be there on the night but the award has been collected by the people who made it possible – so justice has been served”.
This was no easy feat as there were many heavy hitters shortlisted for the 2013 album prize which included Snow Patrol’s frontman Gary Lightbody’s new country outfit, Tired Pony, chart-topping Two Door Cinema Club, instrumental musicians And So I Watch You From Afar and electronic group Space Dimension Controller amongst others.
Foy’s Irish leg of his world tour is shortly upon us so make sure to catch him in a town near you this December!
Friday 6 December Roisin Dubh, Galway
Saturday 7 December Whelan’s, Dublin
Sunday 8 December Sandinos, Derry
Monday 9 December Limelight, Belfast